Sunday 12 May 2013

Window shutters

If you have been following my blog for sometime you will have noticed I mention my (twin) sister Enid a lot. 
I may have also mentioned Enid's blog also.  She originally started blogging when her husband and her began renovating an old Victorian Dublin house.  Now that their building project is over (and they are living in the house) she blogs about daily Dublin life. 
It was Enid who actually got me into blogging! 160 posts later - thank you Enid :-)
  I stayed the night in hers last night and as I opened the shutters this morning I just thought wow... Imagine being lucky enough to live in a house that has shutters and large shutterboxes instead of curtains!


I also like this big old fireplace.And I particularly like this painting done by her husband - I think the modern style art against the old style Laura Ashley wallpaper is a really great contrast.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent - AND - Lovely!
    Thank you for the view.
    -g-

    ReplyDelete