Saturday 26 April 2014

Twist Cafe - Maynooth


Last night, myself, Ann and Louise met up for our usual "every couple of months meet-up".  

We had got into a habit of going to La Bucca in Dunboyne, and as nice as it is, Louise figured we were ready for a change. So during the week she sent us a text saying she had booked Twist in Maynooth.  I looked up the menu and I was intrigued.  Lots and lots of interesting tapas, got my mouth watering just reading the menu :-)

Twist is BYOB which is always welcome!  They charge corkage of €3 per bottle of wine and €1 per beer etc.  

We started by ordering a selection of tapas between us all - we all chose 2 each - and they were divine!!!!!
And they came out so quickly - yet perfectly cooked and fresh - fabulous.
Round 2! We then ordered another batch to share - choosing 1 each.
And again, they were fabulous. Each and every one had the most delicious flavours.

I really cannot say enough good things about Twist's tapas!
While leaving I noticed on the menu in the window that they do breakfast.  Pancakes!!!!  I will be back - for more tapas and for pancakes!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! What did you drink?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super review Amy and love the pictures..will definately be going back to Twist, Maynooth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, BYOB! That is such an interesting concept - that plus good tapas this sounds like my kind of place.

    ReplyDelete