Saturday 30 May 2015

Cinema double bill!

A fantabulous day!

The new Al Pacino film "Danny Collins" is out and after seeing the trailer I really wanted to go.

Enid said to me on Thursday she was thinking of going Saturday so we arranged we'd go together.  As we were buying out tickets today (for the 1pm showing) I suggested that we could go straight into another film -San Andrea - if we wanted.  She wasn't keen initially but after thinking about it said why not!

Danny Collins
...is wonderful! I thoroughly recommend this film. I am not going to say much about it because I don't want to give anything away.  Just go see it!

San Andreas
...is just ok.  I don't recommend you go see this film.  It's a big blockbuster action film and it delivers in that respect.  But delivers nothing else really.

I am still thinking about Danny Collins now.  Go see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment