Saturday 5 September 2015

Caffeine Fix

 Hello my name is Amy and I am an espresso addict!
 
 
Lately I have been drinking a lot of espresso.  I take it Cuban style (cortadito) - a teeny tiny espresso topped with milk or cream.
 
The picture above is from Friday when I was having a pretty pressured day. On my lunch-break I went to the Starbucks on O'Connell street and enjoyed my espresso while people watching the busy street.
 
Next year I am going to Key West with my family and I am looking forward to introducing them all to the pleasures of a Cortadito (or five) a day!  No surprises there are some great Cuban coffee places in Key West - along with some great Cuban bakeries and sandwich shops.

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: I'm addicted to coffee. I love Starbucks coffee. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Cuban Style has tons of sugar added!!!

    ReplyDelete