Sunday 7 August 2016

Happy 65th birthday Enie!

It was my mam's birthday today and to celebrate Enid brought us all out for lunch to a fab little restaurant called Featherblade (after our second bikram class of the weekend!). 

 
Enid and I shared a Petite Tender steak (like chateau briand), Kate got a burger and mam had pork.  And then we got some sides of mac & cheese, sweet potato wedges, broccoli and fries (made in goose fat!).
A glass of wine for Enid and I washed it all down well.  It was all very good - I'd thoroughly recommend this place.  It's very good value too...

We then went back to mine for dessert - Enid and I had laid out a gift and dessert table

We had a lovely time drinking coffee and eating cake. 
 
A very nice birthday afternoon for mam and us all...

No comments:

Post a Comment