Saturday 24 September 2016

A flyby of the last fortnight

It's about 2 weeks since I last blogged (shame!) so in order to catch you up on what I've been doing I will post a short summary of a few items below
 
 
What I've been watching:
Bloodline.
I love this Netflix series, it's atmospheric and compelling. 
And the scenery reminds me of Key West!
 
Laughing at...
I went to see Bridget Jones's Baby with Katie in Galway last week.  I thought it was one of the funniest films I've seen in a long long time.  It felt good to let loose and laugh out loud  uncontrollably.
 
I've been reading:
#Love by Trish Murphy

I attended the launch of the book #Love with my mam.  The author (Trish Murphy) is a friend of mam's and it's her second book.  I enjoyed it - she's very astute about relationships.
 
Drinking adult beverages....
Cat's Meow and an Escobar from Sophie's on Harcourt Street
 
Celebrating...
...Tara's birthday with Jackie, Gillian, Tara & Kamilla
 
 Marching...
There was an incredible turnout at the March for Choice today in Dublin. 
My favourite chant was "Enda, Enda, when's the referenda" :-)

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment