Sunday 22 January 2017

Off Beat Donuts

Donuts have got really popular in Dublin in the last year or so, and one of my favourite shops is Off Beat Donuts.
 
Their boxes of 12/24 etc fit perfectly in the carrier of my bike which for some crazy reason gives me an extraordinary feeling of happiness.  It obviously does not take much to make me happy eh!

Their flavours are just getting better and better.  Bottom left iced white and red is their red velvet which they now fill with an awesome vanilla cream.  They do the most incredible "Ferrero rocher" donut with a chocolate and hazelnut topping and an actual Ferrero rocher sweet in the middle!
 

This January I have not been great on avoiding carbs (the donuts above) and as I type I am eating pancakes in Starbucks.  I won this voucher above in a competition before Christmas...I think it's time I gave Karl that call.

2 comments:

  1. Where is this store??? I only know the little train station one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waaaaaay too close for comfort. Think it used to be a spar, beside the old white horse pub (now starbucks??) on the quays

      Delete