Sunday 1 September 2013

Beautiful pictures

While walking past the Kilkenny Shop on Nassau Street some beautiful pictures caught my eye so in I went to check them out closer.

Aren't these beautiful??
I think they would make lovely wedding gifts.  They are by artist Belinda Northcote.





Then just as I was leaving some more adorable pictures caught my eye.

While these Orla Walsh prints are of the same subjects as Andy Warhol painted I think they are very unique and beautiful.

So vibrant!

These are just fantastic!
One of my little sisters loves ketchup all over her food, I'd love to get her one of these.

I have to say, The Kilkenny Shop is one of my favourite shops for modern and classic Irish design.  I always find something unusual there.  And they have good sales too! :-)

1 comment: