Wednesday 2 July 2014

Hello

Well hello there!

I have not blogged for a while for a combination of reasons.

Firstly I was on holidays in Key West, Florida so I always I would do less blogging than usual over the last two weeks.  However I could not connect my laptop to the wifi so unfortunately there was literally no blogging whatsoever.

Secondly, the night before I was flying out my phone, which I use for taking photos and immediate uploading died a death*.
So I took a lot of photographs with dad's camera, and I now have them loaded on the laptop, but now I need to arrange uploading them and doing blog posts about my trip.

This weekend I will hopefully get a few posts up about wonderful Key West.

*"Died a death" - a unique Irish way of saying something methinks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment