Sunday 29 January 2017

Dress shopping

Both Enid and I bought dresses over the weekend.  Both nice in different ways I think.
 
I bought this in "& Other Stories".
I had been looking at it before Christmas - the 1960's style is always a favourite of mine.  And so when I saw it reduced at 55% off I had to have it!

Enid bought this beauty (modelled by moi!) in The Kilkenny Shop.  It is for a city wedding she has coming up in May and she was delighted to find it now and be sorted. She just needs a nice pair of nude shoes to finish it off rather than the black I'm wearing in this photo. 
 
That is apparently me finished shopping for a while.  According to my wardrobe co0ordinator (mam) I have enough evening wear dresses. The only dresses I am to buy to now are work dresses she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment